If you’re looking for a fairytale wedding destination, there’s no place quite like Orlando. With its year-round sunshine and abundance of theme parks, Orlando is a truly magical place to tie the knot.
Here are Just a Few reasons Why You Should Consider Saying “I do” in Orlando:
- You can have your ceremony at one of the most iconic locations in the world – Walt Disney World. Whether you want to exchange vows in front of Cinderella’s Castle or at one of the beautiful outdoor venues on the property, Disney has plenty of options to choose from. Plus, you can be sure that your wedding will be nothing short of perfect with Disney’s world-renowned customer service.
- Universal Orlando Resort is another great option for couples who want a truly unique wedding experience. Say your vows at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ or in front of the iconic fountain at Universal Studios Florida™. And with Universal’s on-site wedding planners, you can rest assured that every detail will be taken care of.
- Orlando is home to some of the most beautiful beaches in Florida. If you’re dreaming of a beachfront ceremony, there are plenty of stunning locations to choose from, like Cocoa Beach or Daytona Beach. Plus, you can always escape the crowds and have a more intimate ceremony at one of Orlando’s many hidden gems, like Wekiwa Springs State Park.
- Orlando has no shortage of incredible hotel venues for your reception. From the luxurious Waldorf Astoria Orlando to the modern Aloft Orlando Downtown, you’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to finding the perfect place to celebrate your big day.
- Orlando offers endless possibilities for your wedding day. No matter what your vision or budget is, you can find the perfect setting in Orlando.
- You and your guests will be able to enjoy all that Orlando has to offer before and after the big day. From theme parks to world-class shopping and dining, there’s something for everyone in Orlando.
- The weather in Orlando is perfect for a wedding any time of year. Whether you’re looking for a sunny beach ceremony or a cool, air-conditioned reception, you can find it in Orlando.
- Orlando is home to some of the best wedding venues in the country. From luxurious resorts to hidden gem venues, you’re sure to find the perfect place to say “I do” in Orlando.
- Orlando is a convenient location for your out-of-town guests. With major airports and plenty of hotel options, it’s easy to get your guests to and from Orlando for your big day.
- You can find everything you need for your wedding in Orlando, from caterers to florists to photographers. And with so many wedding professionals in one place, you’re sure to find the perfect team to help make your vision a reality.
- When you have your wedding in Orlando, you’re not just getting a beautiful setting for your big day—you’re also getting the peace of mind that comes with working with experienced wedding professionals.
- Orlando is home to some of the most talented wedding vendors in the country. From world-renowned chefs to award-winning photographers, you can find the best of the best in Orlando.
- Having your wedding in Orlando means you’ll have access to world-class amenities and services. From luxurious accommodations to top-notch catering, you can find everything you need to make your wedding day perfect in Orlando.
- And last but not least, getting married in Orlando is a surefire way to create lasting memories for you and your guests. With so much to see and do, your wedding will be an experience you and your guests will never forget.
- And of course, no wedding in Orlando would be complete without a visit to one of the city’s world-famous theme parks. Whether you want to take a romantic ride on The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ at Disney’s Hollywood Studios® or go on an adrenaline-pumping roller coaster at Universal’s Islands of Adventure®, you and your guests will be sure to create some lasting memories.
So what are you waiting for? Start planning your dream Orlando wedding today!